Yes you can. However, when you use touch focus, that is, you tap the screen to select the focus point, continuous autofocus (CAF) will be switched off. Also, note that you can’t select a focus point if hyperfocal focus is in use.
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?
- How do I know when I have a new mail on my Nokia Belle device?
- Do I have to exit my current account to view mails in another account?