Yes you can. However, when you use touch focus, that is, you tap the screen to select the focus point, continuous autofocus (CAF) will be switched off. Also, note that you can’t select a focus point if hyperfocal focus is in use.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?