When updating the software (either via SW update in the device or with the Nokia Suite) it has been noticed that some antivirus programs may cause some installation problems. Therefore Nokia recommends that the user disables the antivirus software before starting the update. The antivirus software can be enabled again after the successful installation of the update.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?