The charging of the battery can take about 4 hours if the battery is completely empty. The battery is full when the battery indicator stops scrolling. You can unplug the charger also before the battery is fully charged. The battery does not need to be discharged before you can charge it again.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?