When the fixed dialling is on, SMS sending works only to the numbers saved in the fixed dialling number list. In addition, the SMSC (Short Message Service Center) number should be added to fixed dialing list and it is the same as in the message settings.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?