Yes, go into the menu on your Nokia device, select Settings > Device (or Phone) > Device updates > Auto Software Update (or Automatic SW update, or Auto sw update) and choose an interval that’s suitable for you. However, please note that auto software updates may incur charges from your network provider.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?