- Try to calibrate the touch screen if it feels inaccurate. To calibrate the touch screen, tap the Menu icon and select Settings > Phone > Touch settings > Screen calibration, and follow the instructions on the screen.
- If it does not help. reset factory settings. Backup your phone before doing so.
- If it does not help, try to update with the latest available sw for your phone.
- If it does not help, visit the Nokia Care Point in your area. For contact information, go to your local Nokia support page.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?