To lock or unlock the touch screen and keys, slide the lock switch (on right side of device). You can also unlock the touch screen by pressing the End key and then tapping "Unlock" on the screen.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?