If another device is connected to your device, you can end the connection from the other device or deactivate Bluetooth connectivity in your device by selecting Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth > Bluetooth > Off.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?
- What can I do if my Symbian phone can't be recognized by PC via USB cable?