The home screen content displaying the clock, date and profile can not be removed from the home screen. You can, however, move the content to another place on home screen by selecting Options > Edit content and dragging the content to the desired place.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?
- What can I do if my Symbian phone can't be recognized by PC via USB cable?