New Nokia Messaging 2.x mailboxes (for Symbian ^3 devices) that are used for new mailbox setup are now limited to specific countries or operators. Existing mailboxes created using Nokia Messaging 2.x will continue to work on the device, but any newly created mailboxes will follow the configuration that controls what countries or operators are allowed to continue with Nokia Messaging 2.x.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?
- What can I do if my Symbian phone can't be recognized by PC via USB cable?