Mail app currently supports many of the most popular services, including Yahoo!® Mail, Windows Live™ Hotmail®, and Nokia Mail, depending on your country. There are also thousands of local service providers that are preconfigured on the Mail app. You can also configure your own Internet Service Provider (ISP) accounts (POP3 and IMAP). Simply enter your mail address and password, and Mail app will prompt you for the information it requires to sign in to your account. (See also: How can I add a mail provider that is not listed?)
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?
- Can I still use Email on my Nokia S40, S60 (Symbian) or Asha device?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- Can I have multiple mail accounts using ActiveSync on my Symbian^3 device?