If a consumer purchases music from Nokia music and pays for it individually, the corresponding titles are not DRM protected. So there is no need to renew licenses after the update to Nokia Belle. Same applies for music purchased via iTunes.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- After the update to Nokia Belle Nokia Store doesn’t open anymore. What should I do?
- What to do if the email client is not working properly after I updated my phone to Nokia Belle Refresh?
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?