This is a known issue in the Lync mobile client (Microsoft Apps v1) and it has been fixed in the Microsoft Apps v2. If you don’t want to use Lync, you can still close the application through the task switcher in your Nokia Belle device. Long press the menu key, and close the Lync app from the list of open apps.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- What to do if the email client is not working properly after I updated my phone to Nokia Belle Refresh?
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?