This is a known issue in the Lync mobile client (Microsoft Apps v1) and it has been fixed in the Microsoft Apps v2. If you don’t want to use Lync, you can still close the application through the task switcher in your Nokia Belle device. Long press the menu key, and close the Lync app from the list of open apps.
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?
- Can I still use Email on my Nokia S40, S60 (Symbian) or Asha device?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- Can I have multiple mail accounts using ActiveSync on my Symbian^3 device?