Yes. On Nokia Store there are several different QR and bar code reader applications available. Using Nokia Store phone client (or on web http://store.nokia.com ) please use search words like "QR reader" to find a proper application for your phone, download and install the application on your phone. In order to scan the codes follow the manufacturer's instructions on the screen.
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- What to do if Nokia Store client not starting properly after updating to Nokia Belle Refresh?
- After installing Nokia Belle on my phone, my applications are gone. How can I get my applications back?
- Why is the progress bar not always shown in Music Player of Nokia Belle Refresh?
- After updating to Nokia Belle Refresh, the cover flow feature in the Music Player is not working, how can I get it back?