The DC-19 can be charged quickly, and you get about double the power compared to the DC-16. Your DC-19 gives you bigger battery capacity at 3200mAh compared to the DC-16’s 2200mAh, meaning you have more power to carry with you. You can also charge your DC-19 and your device at the same time.
- Can I charge devices other than Nokia phones with the portable charger?
- Is it normal for the portable charger to get warmer during charging?
- When I charge my portable charger with a USB charger or a compatible USB cable connected to my laptop or PC, what should I do when all the indicator lights stop blinking?
- How long does it take to charge the portable charger?
- I charged my portable charger from a wall outlet. At some point I plugged the USB cable into my phone to charge my portable charger and phone at the same time. Why didn’t my phone start charging?