If your DC-50 doesn’t have enough power, it charges first. Your phone continues charging as soon as your DC-50 has enough power – above 50%.
- I used my phone while charging on the go with my DC-50. The DC-50 was fully charged when I started charging my phone. Why didn't my phone get fully charged?
- Wireless charger troubleshooting
- Is it normal that my charging plate is making the ticking sound?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?
- How long does it take to charge the DC-50?