Yes. The DC-50 is designed so that it uses hardly any power when you’re not using it. You can always have the DC-50 ready, and use it like you would use a regular wireless charging plate.
- While charging my phone with my DC-50, I plugged in the USB cable to the DC-50 to charge them both at the same time. Why did my phone stop charging?
- Is the charging time longer when I’m using the DC-50 as a USB-powered charging plate?
- How long does it take to charge the DC-50?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start charging when I’m trying to charge it wirelessly?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?