If you don't use the DC-50, you'll still have 75% of the charge left after 2-3 weeks. If you want to save power for a longer time, you can switch your DC-50 off completely. Press the power indicator key for 5 seconds.
- Wireless charger troubleshooting
- I used my phone while charging on the go with my DC-50. The DC-50 was fully charged when I started charging my phone. Why didn't my phone get fully charged?
- Is it normal that my charging plate is making the ticking sound?
- While charging my phone with my DC-50, I plugged in the USB cable to the DC-50 to charge them both at the same time. Why did my phone stop charging?
- I charged my DC-50 from a wall outlet. At some point I placed my phone on top of the DC-50 to charge them both at the same time. Why didn’t my phone start charging?