If you don't use the DC-50, you'll still have 75% of the charge left after 2-3 weeks. If you want to save power for a longer time, you can switch your DC-50 off completely. Press the power indicator key for 5 seconds.
- While charging my phone with my DC-50, I plugged in the USB cable to the DC-50 to charge them both at the same time. Why did my phone stop charging?
- Is the charging time longer when I’m using the DC-50 as a USB-powered charging plate?
- How long does it take to charge the DC-50?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start charging when I’m trying to charge it wirelessly?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?