You can safely connect the DC-50 to any USB-A port. Charging from a computer USB takes 50% longer because of the limited current (max 500mA).
- I used my phone while charging on the go with my DC-50. The DC-50 was fully charged when I started charging my phone. Why didn't my phone get fully charged?
- Wireless charger troubleshooting
- Is it normal that my charging plate is making the ticking sound?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?
- How long does it take to charge the DC-50?