The wireless charger you are using must be Qi compatible. Check that the DC-50 receiver coil is well placed on the wireless charger you are using. For more info on the location of the charging area on your DC-50, see the user guide.
- While charging my phone with my DC-50, I plugged in the USB cable to the DC-50 to charge them both at the same time. Why did my phone stop charging?
- Is the charging time longer when I’m using the DC-50 as a USB-powered charging plate?
- How long does it take to charge the DC-50?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start charging when I’m trying to charge it wirelessly?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?