The charging time when using the DC-50 is very close to the charging time when using AC adapters, but it may be longer, depending on the USB power source that you use. The time is longer when using a computer’s USB port.
- Is it normal that my charging plate is making the ticking sound?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start charging when I’m trying to charge it wirelessly?
- Is the charging time longer when I’m using the DC-50 as a USB-powered charging plate?
- How long does it take to charge the DC-50?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?