Switch off your DC-50 if required in restricted areas such as in an airplane, or if you want to maximise the storage time of the preserved charge in the battery. If you have more than one DC-50 together in a baggage or in storage, switch them off to prevent them from waking up and charging each other.
- Wireless charger troubleshooting
- I used my phone while charging on the go with my DC-50. The DC-50 was fully charged when I started charging my phone. Why didn't my phone get fully charged?
- Is it normal that my charging plate is making the ticking sound?
- I charged my DC-50 from a wall outlet. At some point I placed my phone on top of the DC-50 to charge them both at the same time. Why didn’t my phone start charging?
- While charging my phone with my DC-50, I plugged in the USB cable to the DC-50 to charge them both at the same time. Why did my phone stop charging?