Switch off your DC-50 if required in restricted areas such as in an airplane, or if you want to maximise the storage time of the preserved charge in the battery. If you have more than one DC-50 together in a baggage or in storage, switch them off to prevent them from waking up and charging each other.
- While charging my phone with my DC-50, I plugged in the USB cable to the DC-50 to charge them both at the same time. Why did my phone stop charging?
- Is the charging time longer when I’m using the DC-50 as a USB-powered charging plate?
- How long does it take to charge the DC-50?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start charging when I’m trying to charge it wirelessly?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?