Yes, images delivered via MMS can be used as wallpaper. Open the received MMS message, view the image, and select Options > Use image > Set as wallpaper.
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- How do I view contacts stored on SIM card and/or phone memory?
- How do I change the writing language when writing a message or creating a contact on my Nokia Symbian phone?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Nokia Symbian phone?
- Can I use MMS image as wallpaper?