To activate Offline profile, select Menu > Tools (or Settings or Ctrl. panel) > Profiles > Offline.However, this only disables the GSM or UMTS network and still allows a Bluetooth and WLAN connection. Your device may still emit unwanted signals when turned to Offline profile.
- Can I delete the log files which my Nokia device generates to the phone memory after upgrading to version 081.003?
- Which email services can I use with built-in email client on my Nokia device?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?