You can send a message to yourself to see if the message shows correctly on your Nokia device. If the message shows blank in your device, contact local Nokia Care Point for help. Send also a message to someone else to check if the problem exists in their phones.
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40, S60 or Symbian phone?
- Do MMS message options include information on message size when sending?
- What to do if the email client is not working properly after I updated my phone to Nokia Belle Refresh?
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?