Mail app currently supports many of the most popular services, including Yahoo!® Mail, Windows Live™ Hotmail®, and Nokia Mail, depending on your country. There are also thousands of local service providers that are preconfigured on the Mail app. You can also configure your own Internet Service Provider (ISP) accounts (POP3 and IMAP). Simply enter your mail address and password, and Mail app will prompt you for the information it requires to sign in to your account. (See also: How can I add a mail provider that is not listed?)
- After the update to Nokia Belle Nokia Store doesn’t open anymore. What should I do?
- What to do if the email client is not working properly after I updated my phone to Nokia Belle Refresh?
- Where do I find the Mobile TV (Live TV) software for Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W?
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?