Your Nokia Lumia phone has a high voltage battery, and the AC-60 charger is designed for high voltage battery charging. It takes a longer time to charge your phone with the AC-50, than with the AC-60.
- What can I do if the latest Lumia extras are missing on my phone?
- What Bluetooth profiles are used on my Lumia phone?
- Why are the photos taken by Lumia Selfie different than with a normal camera on my phone?
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?
- I cannot hear the other person in a call