Your Nokia Lumia phone has a high voltage battery, and the AC-60 charger is designed for high voltage battery charging. It takes a longer time to charge your phone with the AC-50, than with the AC-60.
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?
- How can I divert incoming calls on my Lumia phone?