Your Nokia Lumia phone has a high voltage battery, and the AC-60 charger is designed for high voltage battery charging. It takes a longer time to charge your phone with the AC-50, than with the AC-60.
- Where do I get news about SW changes for Lumia phones?
- My Lumia phone cannot connect to the internet using WiFi
- How can I transfer music to my Lumia phone?
- Windows Phone app for Mac will not sync music on my Lumia phone. What should I do?
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?