Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- How do I resolve an issue if my Lumia backup reaches 96% and stops with error?
- How do I install a ringtone using the Angry Birds Roost application?
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- How do I set up voice commands on my Lumia phone?