Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- Where do I get news about SW changes for Lumia phones?
- My Lumia phone cannot connect to the internet using WiFi
- How can I transfer music to my Lumia phone?
- Windows Phone app for Mac will not sync music on my Lumia phone. What should I do?
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?