Ghosting and blurring are usually caused by objects moving during the capture phase. A person walking for example may show up more than once or appear semi-transparent. Moving objects tend to interfere with providing a good final image.
- Which languages does Cortana support?
- Where can I find info about the amount of memory on my Lumia?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- How do I open a DNG photo after transferring it to my Windows computer?
- Where are the stories stored and how can I view them later?