Your phone has an AMOLED display whereas Lumia 920 has an LCD display. The display size is the same. An AMOLED display offers very high contrast, wide color range, excellent viewing angle, and fast response. Additionally, your phone introduces new features like glance screen and double-tap to wake the phone. This means that you have, for example, your clock visible on the screen and you don’t need to switch on the screen to see it. Double-tap lets you wake up the phone by just tapping the display twice.
- How do I open a DNG photo after transferring it to my Windows computer?
- Where are the stories stored and how can I view them later?
- What is the difference between public and private sharing in the Storyteller app?
- Can I delete stories that I have shared with the Storyteller app?
- How can I share my story in the Lumia Storyteller app?