Your phone has an AMOLED display whereas Lumia 920 has an LCD display. The display size is the same. An AMOLED display offers very high contrast, wide color range, excellent viewing angle, and fast response. Additionally, your phone introduces new features like glance screen and double-tap to wake the phone. This means that you have, for example, your clock visible on the screen and you don’t need to switch on the screen to see it. Double-tap lets you wake up the phone by just tapping the display twice.
- What are the other icons I see on the map in the Lumia Storyteller app?
- How can I share my stories with Storyteller on my Lumia phone?
- How many images can I select for a story video in Storyteller?
- Can cinemagraphs and video clips also be a part of my Story video in Storyteller?
- When I create a Story video in Storyteller, only some of the images in my Story are featured. Why?