No, you can't. Depending on your phone camera, it’s for example f/2.2 or f/2.4, so you have the same large aperture throughout the zoom range.
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- What are effects on the Cinemagraph app on my Lumia phone?
- How do I open DNG (Digital Negative format) images on my PC?
- What is the size of DNG files on my Lumia?
- Which editors support DNG's from Lumia phones?