Yes, you can. But in order to open the photos in Nokia Camera’s full-resolution view, you must do the following: After you have copied the photos back to your phone, open Nokia Camera, and tap … > settings > find photos and videos shot with Nokia Camera. When you go to the camera roll, you can open the photos in Nokia Camera’s viewer. Just tap the link captured by Nokia Camera under the photo.
- What is error code 80070490 and how do I resolve it?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia phone
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password