Yes, you can. But in order to open the photos in Nokia Camera’s full-resolution view, you must do the following: After you have copied the photos back to your phone, open Nokia Camera, and tap … > settings > find photos and videos shot with Nokia Camera. When you go to the camera roll, you can open the photos in Nokia Camera’s viewer. Just tap the link captured by Nokia Camera under the photo.
- Which languages does Cortana support?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Where can I find info about the amount of memory on my Lumia?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?