Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- How do I switch my Lumia calendar views between 12- and 24-time format?
- How can I transfer my office documents to my Lumia phone?
- How can I transfer my contacts, messages, calendar entries or photos to my Lumia?
- Can I attach and send a PDF document from an email account on my Lumia phone?