Head to games store to download and install new games on your phone.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap games > games store.
- Browse the selection, and tap the game you want.
- To download a free game, tap install.
- To try a game for free, tap try.
- To buy a game, tap buy.
Tip: To uninstall a game,tap games, tap and hold the game, and tap remove.
The availability of payment methods depends on your country of residence and your network service provider.
Manage your kid’s downloads
- If your kid has a Windows Phone 8.1, you can use the My Family website to manage their game and app downloads and settings. To set up My Family, go to www.windowsphone.com/family, sign in to the Microsoft account with both your and the kid’s mail address and password, and follow the instructions.
This feature is not available in all languages. For more info on feature and service availability, see the How-to section at www.windowsphone.com.
Availability of apps and games may depend on your kid’s age.