With text and multimedia messages, you can quickly contact your friends and family.
- Tap Messaging.
- Tap .
If you start writing a message and switch to another app before sending it, you can continue your message when you return to Messaging. Tap > drafts. The draft message is deleted when sent.
- To add a recipient from your contacts list, tap , or start writing a name. You can also type in a phone number.
Tip: To add several recipients, tap > , select the recipients you want, and tap .
- Tap the message box, and write your message.
Tip: To add a smiley, tap .
- To add an attachment, tap , and select the attachment.
- To send the message, tap .
Tip: To be able to send multimedia messages, swipe down from the top of the screen, tap ALL SETTINGS > cellular+SIM, and switch Data connection to on.
Only compatible devices can receive and show multimedia messages. Messages may look different in different devices.
Forward a message
- In threads, tap a conversation, tap and hold the message you want to forward, and tap forward.
Before forwarding the message, you can edit what's written or add or remove attachments.