Waiting for important news? Use your phone to read your mail instead of checking them only when you're at your desk.
You can see when you have new mail on the start screen.
- On the start screen, tap .
- In your mailbox, tap the mail. Unread mail is marked in a different color.
Tip: To zoom in or out, place 2 fingers on the screen, and slide them together or apart.
Tip: If a mail contains a web address, tap it to go to the website.
Read mail in a conversation
- In your mailbox, tap the conversation that includes the mail, and tap the mail. A conversation with unread mail is marked in a different color.
Save an attachment
- With the mail open, tap the attachment, such as a photo, and it downloads to your phone. Tap and hold the attachment, and tap save. Not all file formats can be saved.
Copy a link
- With the mail open, tap and hold the web link, and tap copy link.