Do you have a presentation or document on your phone that you want to show on a bigger screen? Use the Nokia Beamer app to easily share your phone's screen on any other screen with internet access.
- On the start screen of your phone, swipe left, and tap Nokia Beamer.
- To share on a nearby screen, go to http://beam.nokia.com on the target screen. In the Nokia Beamer app, tap Share nearby, and scan the QR code with your phone.
- You can also share your phone's screen with someone far away. To send a link by text message, mail, or social media, tap Share remotely and Messaging, Email, or Social media.
- To update the screen, shake your phone.
To update the screen automatically, tap auto update in the Nokia Beamer app.
- To stop sharing, press the lock key, or in the Nokia Beamer app, tap stop beaming.