When you've found an interesting web page, you can send it to your friends. If your friends are next to you, just tap their phones. Otherwise, you can send the page in a mail or text message or post it to your social networks.
- To make sure tap+send is switched on, tap Settings > tap+send, and switch NFC sharing to On .
- Tap Internet Explorer, and go to a website.
- Tap > share page > Tap+Send.
- Touch your friend's phone with your phone. The other phone must support NFC. For more info, see the user guide of the other phone.
This feature may not be compatible with all phones that support NFC.
Send a web page in a mail or text message or post to your social networks
- While browsing, tap > share page and how you want to share.