Open the Storyteller app on your tablet, and select Connect Phone. You will see a list of nearby Lumia phones that have the Lumia Share app installed. Select a device from the list or do a Tap with the phone and the tablet (near the camera, which is where the NFC chip is located). After this you will get a pairing request sent to the phone. Follow the instructions and start sharing.
- I have forgotten my Microsoft account password
- What is a Microsoft Account?
- Why does Storyteller on my Lumia tablet pair automatically with my phone's Lumia Share app?
- Can I show images from Facebook or OneDrive in Storyteller on the LumiaTablet?
- How can I share my stories using Storyteller on my Lumia Tablet?