Open the Storyteller app on your tablet, and select Connect Phone. You will see a list of nearby Lumia phones that have the Lumia Share app installed. Select a device from the list or do a Tap with the phone and the tablet (near the camera, which is where the NFC chip is located). After this you will get a pairing request sent to the phone. Follow the instructions and start sharing.
- What are the other icons I see on the map in the Lumia Storyteller app?
- How can I see and edit the captions on my images in the Storyteller app?
- The setup view asks for my home location in the Storyteller app. Why is it needed?
- What’s the fastest way to find an image from a given date in the Storyteller app?
- Can I change the content of stories in the Lumia Storyteller app?