Use Bluetooth to wirelessly connect to your phone, to share photos and much more.
- Swipe in from the right of the screen, and tap Settings > Change PC settings > PC and devices > Bluetooth.
- Switch Bluetooth to On.
- Make sure Bluetooth is switched on in your phone.
- Make sure the devices are visible to each other.
You may need to start the pairing process from the phone. For details, see your phone user guide.
- You can see the Bluetooth phones within range. Tap the phone you want to connect to.
- If the phone needs a passcode, type in or accept the passcode.
The passcode is only used when you connect to something for the first time.