To check for your current software version, go to Settings > About > More information. The latest Microsoft Update for Windows Phone that you have installed, would be visible under “OS version”, whereas the latest Nokia Update for Windows Phone is visible under “Firmware revision number”.
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- Will I get “Hey Cortana” voice activation after Lumia Denim update?
- Is Microsoft account required for my Lumia phone to work?
- How do I resolve 8018830f error that appears when trying to install Lumia Denim update?
- What is the WhatsApp messenger and where can I download it?