Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- Can I attach and send a PDF document from an email account on my Lumia phone?
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- How do I delete an Office document file on my Lumia phone?
- Can I print messages and documents from my Lumia phone?
- After updating to Lumia Cyan, my calendar app shows time in 12 hour format. What can I do?