Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- How do I resolve 8018830f error that appears when trying to install Lumia Denim update?
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?
- My memory card is not working properly in Lumia phone
- Why does the side key seem to get stuck after I put the back cover on my Lumia phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears