The side key (camera key, lock key or volume key) could get stuck under the back cover. Remove the cover and push the side key from inside of the cover to outside to make sure it is in the right position. Put the cover back and try again. Be careful that you do not touch the side keys when placing the cover on the phone.
- What happens to my map if I restore my Windows Phone to factory settings (hard reset)?
- Can I move or save apps to my memory card on my Lumia phone?
- Does my Lumia support “Hey Cortana” Voice Activation?
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- How to unlock the lock screen on my Lumia when Narrator is turned on?