The side key (camera key, lock key or volume key) could get stuck under the back cover. Remove the cover and push the side key from inside of the cover to outside to make sure it is in the right position. Put the cover back and try again. Be careful that you do not touch the side keys when placing the cover on the phone.
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Nokia Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- What is error code 80070490 and how do I resolve it?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I am thinking of buying a Lumia phone, will I need to get a new SIM card for this device?
- Why can't I find a front camera on my Lumia 520, 521, 525, 526 or 530 phone?