The side key (camera key, lock key or volume key) could get stuck under the back cover. Remove the cover and push the side key from inside of the cover to outside to make sure it is in the right position. Put the cover back and try again. Be careful that you do not touch the side keys when placing the cover on the phone.
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- Why do I see 'Critical update' notification on my Lumia phone?
- Will I get “Hey Cortana” voice activation after Lumia Denim update?
- Which transfer methods does the Transfer my Data application support?