- Restart your phone by pressing and holding the power and volume down keys simultaneously until the phone vibrates. Release and the phone will restart.
- After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume. Use the volume keys to reach the most comfortable sound level.
- If possible, try a wired headset.
- The person I am calling on my Lumia cannot hear me
- What can I do if the screen on my Lumia will no longer rotate?
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- How do I insert dialing pause into a contact phone number on my Lumia phone?
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?